Google trends provides a great suite of search analysis tools and the trend is apparent in the US, the UK, Australia and Canada and could well hint that advertising budgets are being squeezed as the economy slows and search engine optimisation methods are taking their place.
Google announced a download that enables voice search for Google Maps on Blackberry devices. This is very much like the existing Windows Live Search for Mobile service with voice or Tellme for Blackberry devices (also Microsoft). Yahoo also recently integrated Vlingo’s speech technology into oneSearch.
Search engines index .mac hosted content. But webmaster /seo need to make sure those pages are search engine friendly and allowed via the robots.txt file and you should be set.
Google may be the best search engine when it comes to matching a user’s intent with the right results for general searches. But as with other forms of research, a user may want something more specific than a general encyclopedia to answer his questions.
Below is a list of 10 from his full list of 18, which you can read more about here.
- Rethink Web Analytics: Introducing Web Analytics 2.0
- Excellent Analytics Tip #10: How Thick is Your Head and How Long is Your Tail?
- EXCLUSIVE Microsoft Gatineau presentation and screen shots
- Is Google Analytics the Killer App? No.
- What and how to measure Social Networking websites
- Tracking RSS subscribers via the IMG tag – a quick Web Analytics HACK
- 21 Reasons Why You Do NOT Need Web Analytics
- Criticize Google Analytics. Win Prizes
- Answers to your Top 10 Google Analytics Questions
- 1 18 08 Online and Google Analytics traffic stats on Cloverfield Movie Trailer
Source / Read More at Top Web Analytics Posts of 2007